Terms and Conditions
Shipping & Returns
PLEASE NOTE: Certain Solvents, (processing chemicals) cannot be shipped by air and are noted on their particular page.We ship via UPS:
- UPS Ground
- 2nd Day Air
- 3 Day
- Next Day Air
- Next Day Air Early AM
- Business hours are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm (CST)
- Orders placed on weekends will be received Monday and processing will begin at that time.
- All orders will be processed within one to five business days of cleared payment.
- All shipping charges are estimated from actual UPS data.
- We may ship by other methods or carriers at our discretion.
- Orders may ship in multiple boxes.
- Please contact us for Shipments outside the United States.
- Aerosol products CAN NOT be shipped outside the United States.
- Please contact us for Prior Authorization regarding any returns.
- Returns are accepted on unopened items.
- Credit for returns are issued within 2 business days of the item(s) being received back in our facility.
- Personal Information In general, you can visit Liquid Print Inc. on the Internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we or our partners may need information from you. You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail id, to correspond with you, to process an order, or to provide you with a subscription. You may give us your credit card details to buy something from us or a description of your education and work experience in connection with a job opening at Liquid Print Inc. that you wish to be considered for. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes. If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a spouse or work colleague, we will assume that you have their permission to do so.
- Using and Sharing Personal Info The following paragraphs describe in more detail how Liquid Print Inc. may use your personal information and with whom we may share it. One or more of the paragraphs may apply. For example, if you order a product from the Liquid Print Inc. Web site, your information will be handled as described in such paragraphs as Fulfilling Your Transaction Request and Marketing Use.
- Fulfilling Your Transaction Request If you request something from the Liquid Print Inc. Web site, for example, a product, we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request. To help us do this, we may share information, with others, for instance, other parts of Liquid Print Inc., Liquid Print Inc. Business Partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities.
- Marketing Use The information you provide to Liquid Print Inc. will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Information Security and Quality Liquid Print Inc. intends to make every effort to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. We implement the highest and most secure technical and organizational measures, such as encryption methodologies, to help us maintain your information securely and accurately.
- Safe and Secure Shopping Guarantee Liquid Print Inc. security and technology practices meet the highest security standards of the U.S. Government, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card.
- Disclosures Required by Law Under certain circumstances, it is possible that personal information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders.
- Privacy Technology Technology will increasingly help give you more control over your personal information. It will also help organizations to manage their privacy practices and policies. Liquid Print Inc. supports the development of privacy technologies to help achieve goals that create greater trust and confidence in the way personal information is handled.
- Links to Non Liquid Print Inc. Websites The Liquid Print Inc. Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Liquid Print Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other Web sites.
- Notification of Change This privacy statement was last updated on September 12th 2013. Our privacy statement may change at any time so please review this policy as frequently as needed.
- Privacy Questions If you have a question about this statement or you would like to modify your personal information, you can send an email to the Liquid Print Inc. Web site coordinator. You can also contact us if you have a question about Liquid Print Inc. handling of your information.